The access control defines the access flags a user (or user group) to every object in the system, including:
- Logical Devices
The list may be quite long, a search box is provided to narrow an object down.
Following accesses are defined:
- For devices, get status
- For other objects, know the existence
- For devices, control
- For tasks, turn on/off
- For users, send messages
- Remove; user can remove this object from system
- Config; user can manage the object
- For devices, change attributes
- For tasks, edit the task arguments
- For users, change user attributes; for groups, edit the group members
Press on one item to edit a user’s access to that object.
If access is grayed out, it means the access is inherited from a group, where the current user/group is a member.
Please “+” button on title bar, a menu will pop up asking for the type of the object.
When a type is chosen, another pop up will show up, with list of all available object of the selected type.